Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ahhh the time away

So much happens betwixt my posts likeeee(latest to most recent) Got a 1989 300zx 2+2, had it crap out on me, send it to a mechanic (who had it for 3 months and only did one thing), take it back from mechanic, Owen says he'll fix it, have it sitting in my driveway for another three months (but at least we have worked on it and have about half of the parts back in it now***whole front end timing belt overhaul), take a semester off (gasp I know right? but seriously how was I supposed to get to classes with no car), buy a brand new on sale 20 cup coffee maker, collect unique thrift store coffee cups, Beat mass effect one and two within two weeks (not super impressive but hey I have other things to do with my time), crochet some hats,start a garden, dabble in painting auto parts/working on my own car, Buy myself a new ipod touch for my birthday,Paint on canvas! again hurrahhhhh not to mention color my hair purple. So far my hair has been blue,(blueish white after it faded) then green (because everyone said my blue hair was green so I showed em what for) now a deep royal purple :) Prob will go back to blue though when my car is fixed.
SO! -pants for breath- A lot huh? a crazy amount. I'll post pictures once I figure out how to get them off of my ipod....so far all the information i've found is putting pictures ON but nothing about getting them on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment