Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ragged up

Ragged up pic #1

Ragged up pic #2

So yea this is me right after a shower >.<

Anyway So I've been trying some new stuff with my hair recently and Yesterday I went over Vintage dancer's house (aka Faithy) And we curled our hair with a curling iron. We liked it well enough but wanted to find a way to curl our hair without using a heat appliance because apparently it "damages" your hair. So anyway we heard of a way to do such by the use of RAG CURLING! Which (you would never guess) Employs the use of...no wait for it..........RAGS! You put them in your hair while its still wet and then sleep on it and take it out in the morning. So anyway These are pictures of me with my ragged up hair.
I will post pictures later (If I remember lol. I have to get up early and go to school) pleh

Lovesness ~Malalory

No comments:

Post a Comment