Thursday, February 19, 2009

Artistic mystic
















So I joined a painting class recently and we have been learning how to paint...duh like we would learn something else. So anyway I tried to put the pictures in order first being the actual picture that I'm painting and then the painting b4 I added more and then what I've most recently added. (p.s) The one with me in it is lol the most recent picture de der de. Anyway Its not quite done yet but I couldn't resist posting it b4 it was finished. And yes I do know that I added some clouds and made some different shapes lol but thats what artistic license is all about! I'm wearing my spider web hat in one of them and will post a link to that pattern soon. Its quite amazerzin lol it barely takes up any yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment