Sunday, September 19, 2010

So Big News!







So I don't remember If I ever posted pictures of my hair when I first got it done
Here is one of em
With my absolutely retarded "facebook face" you know the one when all the "pretty girls" take a pic and they poof their lips out all weird? XD I wasn't thinking and I hate that face but I love the way my hair looked so here you go :)

IN OTHER NEWS! I got engaged :) To my wonderful boyfriend Friday september 10th on our year-aversary.

Here are some pix from that night + ring.....btw its at the top of this post......cant figure out why its doing this to me...grr
anywho some more pix. Sorry its just a short post this time around. I have work to get to and had a extra 10 min or so between studying and rushing out the door :p
Anywhoo. SQUEE! Supah happy fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment