Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ITS OFFICIAL =^-^=




So the 11th I went to a friends house that was back from college on a visit and turns out her cat just had kittens so of course one of them attached itself to me and me to it tuggin on all my lil ol heartstrings I discussed it with my hubby to be and since he's still living at home he had to ask his parents if they minded. TODAY IT WAS MADE OFFICIAL WE ARE GETTING IT
she's a little calico baby partially orange tabby partially gray and has a itty bitty white tip on her tail. I talked it over with Owen dearest and we have picked out the name Ginny (my choice) and Bean (his) so she'll be called Ginny bean (reminds me of jelly bean) But yea to explain I wanted to name her after ginny from harry potter and he wanted to name her bean because calico cats always reminded him of coffee. anywho so its ginny bean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment